Rafael is originaly from Malaga, a sunny seaside town at the south of Spain. He has been living in London (UK) for more than a decade in where he has become a Bachelor in Art Ceramics.
2011 – 2013
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London. Ceramic Design BA (Hons). First Class Honours
- New Licentiate of Society of Designer Craftsmen
2009 – 2010
- Ceramic Diploma Course at City Lit, Merit. Keeley Street, Covent Garden. London.
- Level 2 Certificate in Design and Crafts – 3D Studies (Ceramics).
Studio Work :
- September 2011 to current. Work space in Clockwork Studios, 38 Southwell Road, London SE5 9PG
- 2014 January, CRAFT at Olympia London.
- 2013 October. Candid Arts Trust Design Show.
- 2013 September. TENT London.
- 2013 June-September. -Pangolin Gallery, London.
- 2013 June Central Saint Martins Final Graduation Show.
- 2010 July, New Designers Show.
- 2010 City Lit, final diploma show/exhibition.
- 2014 Hove Open House.
- 2014 Merton Art Trail.
- 2013 Seven bridges project loughborough junction. Mural At Cambria Bridge.
- University of Central Saint Martin Museum Collection.
Full Name: Rafael Atencia